With your FRANSABANK SYRIA CARD
you have: Access to Cash Withdrawal from ATMs 24/7
If you need cash, you can withdraw it whenever you like, day or night, from FRANSABANK SYRIA' ATMs. To use the ATM, simply:
Access to Points of Sale 24/7
- Insert your card
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN code)
- Follow the instructions on the screen
With FRANSABANK SYRIA CARD
from FRANSABANK SYRIA, you can purchase anything you need from any merchant’s outlets in Syria. Paying is simple:
Access to Other ATMs’ Banking Transactions 24/7
- Hand your card to the cashier
- Sign the transaction receipt after having checked that the amount printed on it corresponds to your payment or purchase value
- Retrieve your card
Besides cash withdrawal, other banking transactions can be performed at FRANSABANK SYRIA' ATMs: Balance inquiry:
updates you on the exact amount of money remaining in your accounts. Mini-Statement:
allows you to obtain a statement for the last 10 transactions you executed directly on your accounts or through your card. Transfer of Funds from Account to Account:
enables you to carry out transfers between the accounts you decided to link to your card. PIN Change:
allows you to change your PIN by entering the PIN code of your choice on any FRANSABANK Syria' ATMs.
- FRANSABANK SYRIA CARD is used locally and is automatically linked to your FRANSABANK SYRIA' accounts.
- Your card limit is the available balance in your accounts.
- The daily ATM cash withdrawal limit is set on your FRANSABANK SYRIA CARD up to SYP 50,000.
To avoid theft or loss of your FRANSABANK SYRIA CARD
, you must:
- Keep the card with you at all times
- Destroy the PIN mailer envelope after you memorize your PIN code
- Do not write your PIN on the card
- Do not reveal or show your PIN to any person
How To Apply?
- All you have to do is open a current account at any of FRANSABANK SYRIA branches throughout all the Syrian territories and your FRANSABANK SYRIA CARD will be automatically issued.
- You can order an additional card(s) for the person(s) of your choice.
- The additional cardholder(s) is (are) able to make cash withdrawals through the card by debiting the account that you designate for this purpose.
If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, directly call 011 2326890